- Equal care regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, age, culture, language, physical and mental disability, sex, gender identity or expression.
- Quality care by skilled doctors and staff in safe environment.
- To be informed if something goes wrong in the care.
- To have access to protective and advocacy services.
- Be informed of current health status of the patient.
- To be informed of care outcomes, treatment and services in the current need and future decisions.
- Hospital to provide interpreting cost-free services.
- To review the chart at any time with the caregiver during the time of admission.
- To request for detailed bill description during discharge.
- To treat with respect and dignity in setting positive self-image.
- Personal privacy.
- To protect and respect during any research activities.
- Refuse to tap, films, or other images apart for the purpose of caring and serving.