Department of Anaesthesiology is now having 12 major operation theatres and 3 minor OTs,. In addition to major routine surgeries, we are extending out anaesthesia care to modified ECT, pain clinic, ICU and critical.
Our specialists have extensive training in BLS, ACLS, Ultrasonography, Palliative and Pain Care Management. Ultrasonography guided procedures are handled here with experienced faculties managing nerve blocks and placement of central venous catheters. We also offer palliative care for the patient referred from Cancer Institute.
Unique feature in patient care (eg. Daycare surgery, Zero – delay casualty)
- Day care surgery
Clinical problems treated (eg. Acne, DM infertility, etc.)
- Pain management
OPD services (Day, Time, Venue)
- Elective theatre: 8.30am to 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Elective theatre : 8.30am to 1.00pm (Saturday)
- Emergency theatre: 24 hours
Special clinics (Names, day, Time)
- Pain clinic: 9.30 am to 12.00 pm (Wednesday & Friday)
IP Services ( Type of wards, High definitions Units/ ICUs, Facilities available)
- Receiving area, operation theatre, recovery room, post-operative ward and surgical ICU.
Emergency services provided
- All emergency surgical services are available for 24 hours.
- Star Health Insurance
- MD Health Care Services India
- Tamilnadu Chief Minister Scheme
- Tamilnadu Ex-serviceman
- Tamilnadu Employee
- Prime Minister Health Insurance Scheme
Patient welfare activities
- Conducting free camps for surgical procedures
- Elective surgeries are done from Monday to Saturday 8.30 to 4.30 pm
- Emergency surgeries are done on 24 hours basis.
Patient feedback on services (can be give as quoted text)
- Patient feedback obtained on discharge.
List of faculties in Anesthesia department.