- Our pharmacy functions 24 x7, meets NABH standards
- All essential drugs are made available by maintenance of Drug formulary.
- The pharmacy is governed and periodically reviewed by the Pharmaco-therapeutics committee of the hospital.
- The medicines are stored at optimum temperature with 24 Hours, power back up.
- Near expiry and expiry medicines are removed 2 months Prior to the date.
- For proper management of medications, VED and FEFO Models are followed.
- Medicines are dispensed by registered and qualified Pharmacists.
- Unused medicines can be returned to the pharmacy.
- High-risk medication, look-like and sound-alike drugs are Dispensed with colour-coded stickers.