Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
IQAC - An Overview
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the college as proposed by UGC and NAAC in the year 2015. The IQAC has improved the institution quality by various strategies and processes at every level of the institution functioning. The prime task of the IQAC are
- to develop a system of conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
- to promote measures for Institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through Internalization of quality culture and Institutionalization of best practices.
- to facilitate the creation of a learner- centric environment.
It is the part of the Institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustained development.
VISION: Imparting continuing quality assurance in academic, administrative & patientcare.
MISSION: To prove high excellence in all Accreditation Processes of Statutory bodies.
Functions at a Glance
- Documentation at various programmes/activities of the institution for quality improvement has been initiated and records are maintained.
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database through IQAC for future references and the purpose of maintaining is to enhance the institutional quality and showcase the quality work by the institute.
- Preparing the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the Institution it has submitted to the NAAC in a timely manner.
- Preparing the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the Institution it has submitted to the NIRF in a timely manner for our institutional ranking.
- It has organized Academic and Administrative Audit and has initiated follow-up action, it has also organized external audits for further improvement of the quality.
- The IQAC meetings discuss various ways in which we can improve as an institution and review the work done in the right direction.
- IQAC takes all initiatives in organizing the activities by departments and various committees for the academic development of the students and to enable them to contribute to national development.
- Monthly data is collected in all departments to ease off the workload and to know which department is making rapid progression.
- The IQAC takes feedback from the Students, Parents, Alumni and Faculty members and analyses the same, to identify the gaps and formulates necessary action plans.
- It conducts various faculty development programs (FDP) and Social activities in collaboration with the departments.
- Organizing internal and intra-institutional workshops, research methodology and soft skills.
- IQAC acts as the Documentation and Record-Keeping cell, including assistance in the development of the API criteria based Performance Based Appraisal System Orientation program, which is offered to all the faculty members every academic year.
- Conducting the White Coat program for UG and training program for the students on communication and personality development.
- The IQAC invites professional experts from various fields and shares the knowledge with the students and faculty.