Healthcare has become of utmost importance to all. Health insurance policies provide benefits for hospitalization due to illness, disease or accident.
As per any insurance policy, 24 hours inpatient stay is mandatory, except for specified day-care procedures. (Please refer to your policy conditions or contact the Corporate HR for policy terms and conditions)
Cashless treatment can be availed in the following specialities:
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Plastic Surgery
- Medical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Medical Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
For Enquires, please contact:
Insurance Department: (0413) 2615185
List of Empanelled Government Insurance Schemes for Cashless Treatment:
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Government Employees’ Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Employees’ Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Government pensioners’ Scheme
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Puducherry
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)
- NLC India
List of Empanelled Private Insurance Companies / Third-Party Administrators (TPAs) for Cashless Treatment:
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Future Generali General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Iffco Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Liberty General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Care Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Anyuta Insurance TPA
- Anmol Medical Insurance TPA
- Ericsson Insurance TPA
- Genins Insurance TPA
- Good Health Insurance TPA
- Heritage Insurance TPA
- Medsave Health Insurance TPA
- MD India Insurance TPA
- Paramount Insurance TPA
- Raksha Health Insurance TPA
- Safeway Insurance TPA