Obstetrics & Gynaecology
This department is established to provide basic obstetrics and gynaecology care with excel of teaching, training, research and innovation. Our experts are well experienced and trained in ultrasonography, hysterolaproscopy and reproductive medicine. We have the pride as one of the centre with advanced endoscopic facilities and centre recognized for PPIUCD training. We provide well cared infrastructure for pregnant women with high risk in pregnancy for both in and out patient. We have facilities of Ultrasonography, and coloposcopy to screen cervical cancer for outpatients and also provide minor OT to carry out on an OPD basis. This department has 2 labour wards clean and healthy. The department has 3 OTs with 1 OT for carrying out basic and advanced hysterolaparoscoic surgeries. The Andrology lab is well maintained to carry out semen analysis, IUI procedures with experienced clinical embroyologist.
- Antenatal & gynecology outpatient management & counseling. Yoga classes are arranged for Antenatal women.
- Antenatal & gynaecology screening tests
- Emergency obstetrics care & management
- PPIUCD Counseling for all antenatal patients.
- Daycare procedure in minor OT attached to OPD.
- Special clinics in the OP.
- 120 bedded ward facility for the inpatients
- Separate area for labour room – ICU. HIGH-RISK DEPENDENCY UNIT with Specialised nursing care and all necessary equipment for intensive monitoring.
- 24/7 hours emergency services
- High dependency unit and post-operative ward with close monitoring facilities & specialized nursing care.
- Phototherapy unit attached to the labour ward for newborn care.
- NICU facility with Dedicated Faculty and Staff nurses.
- High dependency unit with 6 beds with close monitoring facilities
- ECLAMPSIA ROOM
- Post-operative recovery room with 8 beds
- Pre labour room
- Awareness programme on Adolescent health among school and college students.
- Awareness programme on screening for ca cervix among factory workers and self-help women.
- Participation in the International YOGA day celebration.
- Attend the orientation programme for doctors organized by JSS Spiritual Endowment Trust