Facilities for Teaching & Learning
- We have lecture classes and clinical classes for undergraduate students and seminars, clinical presentations, journal clubs and webinars for postgraduate students.
- We have a department and a central library for enriching the knowledge of medical students. We also have an E-library with access to Proquest and Scopus journals.
- Overview – We see children between 0 and 12 years exclusively.
- The unique features in patient care (eg. daycare surgery, Zero-delay casualty) – NICU, PICU
- The clinical problems we treat are – All neonatal services and Paediatric problems
- OPD Services – We have OPD on all working days from Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. in Saturday and on holidays from 8.30 am to 1 pm..
- Special clinics (Name, days, time) –
|S. No.||Name of the Clinic||Days on Which Held||Timings|
|1||Paed. Cardiology||Monday||2 to 4 pm|
|2||Paed. Nephrology||Tuesday||2 to 4 pm|
|3||Paed. Endocrine||Wednesday||2 to 4 pm|
|4||Paed. Haematology (Thalassemia)||Wednesday||9.00 – 12.00 noon|
|5||Paed. Gastro (Diarrhea)||Thursday||2 to 4 pm|
|6||Paed. Neurology||Friday||9.00 – 12.00 noon|
|7||Neonatology High Risk Newborn Well baby clinic||Saturday||9.00 – 12.00 noon|
|8||Immunization||Wednesday||8 to 4 pm|
|9||Paed. Asthma||Saturday||9.00 to 12.00 noon|
|10||Rehabilitation Clinic||Friday||9.00 to 12.00 noon|
|11||Nutrition Clinic||Tuesday||9.00 to 12.00 noon|
|12||Child Guidance Clinic||Thursday||9.00 to 12.00 noon|
|13||Child Welfare Clinic||Monday||9 to 12 noon|
- We have Inpatient (IP) Services like Paediatric ward, Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Postnatal Ward.
- We see emergency cases round the clock (24X7).
- We accept all insurance schemes which have tieups with our medical college and hospital.
- Patient welfare activities – Annai Annapoorani scheme for infant born in AVMC&H