Student support Activities
- Teaching-learning methods
- Lectures, interactive case discussion, hands-on training in clinical procedures, bedside teaching.
- Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship posting in Orthopaedics for 1 month
- Exposure to surgical procedures in the operating room.
Student and interns participate in camps and other activities on special occasions like World Trauma Day and Osteoporosis Day.
Our postgraduate students are actively involved in football, basketball, table tennis, and cricket.
CME Programmes / Guest Lectures / Conferences / Seminars / Workshop Organized
Type of Program (CME / Workshop)
Title of the Program
How approach to bone tumors
Surgical case demonstration on Spondylolisthesis
New Philosophy in Knee Replacement – Kinematically Aligned Knee
Surgical case demonstration by on General Principles of Ilizarov method of ring fixators.
Operative arthroscopy of the Elbow.
Case demonstration: Radio-frequency ablation intra articular osteoid osteoma of olecranon
11- 03- 2020.
Case demonstration on Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion. (TLIF)
Recent advances in anterior and posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
1. Bundle specific Arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
2. Arthroscopic Posteroir cruciate ligament reconstruction
Organised approach to trauma
Limb Salvage in bone Tumours
Regular camp of HOSCON and given complete care to the camp patients