- Capacity of accommodation -250 students.
- Provided with 30 large & 5 small cadaver tables.
- Well-ventilated with exhaust fans.
- There is an ante-room for students with lockers & adequate washbasins.
- There are adequate teaching aids in the hall (blackboard, charts, skeleton and models).
- Adequate audiovisual aids with battery backup support and movie camera are fitted with
- LCD projector for demonstration of specimens.
- Capacity of accommodation -75 students
- Provided with 6 cabinets for histology slides (each cabinet can accommodate 1000).
- Adequate microscopes and stained histology slides are available for all students.
- Each table is provided with wall-mounted television for demonstration of histology slides through computer-assisted microscope.
- Total number of rooms -2
- Capacity of accommodation for each -75 students
- Adequate audiovisual aid is also available.
- Provided with racks and shelves for storing and proper display of around 300 wet and dry specimens, embryological sections and models.
- Revolving stands for skiagrams, CT scan, MRI
- 8 X-ray view boxes & 3 X-ray rotational view boxes with six faces of size 18x36inch are available (3 view boxes for 150 students).
- Adequate seating accommodation for 35 students to study in the museum is also available.
- Well equipped with the microtome, hot bath, fridge, incubator and distilled water unit.
- Necessary chemicals are available for staining
- Plastination unit is started as a part of it
EMBALMING AND COLD STORAGE ROOM
- Provided with 3 cadaver cement tanks of size 7ftx4ft and 2 fibre tanks of size 8.5ftx4.5ft.
- 2 Embalming machines & the embalming stage are also available.
SPECIAL/ SERVICE LAB
- Embryology lab
- Anthropometric lab
- Number of books – 413
- Number of journals- 80
- Number of ejournals – Proquest medical database (E-Portal) link is provided for remote access
- Educational videos – 8